Can't find it, Here? Try our New Search Bar designed to search Only those sites which might just have what you are looking for.
Custom Search

Monday, July 6, 2009

G.I. Joe #21 CGC 9.8 Comic Book at Auction

The Comic Book Listings Blog:

G.I. Joe #21 CGC 9.8
Comic Book at Auction

I'm making this post cause I had no idea that a G.I. Joe #21 CGC 9.8 Comic Book would attract So Much attention, at auction. Nevertheless, I found this G.I. Joe #21 CGC 9.8 Comic Book at Auction with 66 Watchers, 23 Bids, and only one day and 21hrs left before the hammer drops. Here is the...


Seller's Description:

Offered here are G.I. Joe #21 CGC 9.8 NM/MT with White pages.
YES! This is the one - Snake Eyes silent issue!
No reserve.


Auction Details: (as of the time of this post)

Seller: spectre52
Auction Agent: eBay
Auction Ends: Jul-08-09 17:10:00 PDT (1 day 21 hours)
Watchers: 66
Page Views: N/A
Bids: 23
Current Bid: US $1,400.00


Auction Link: G.I. Joe #21 CGC 9.8 white NM/MT, NO Reserve, YES LOOK!



UPDATE: This Auction has Ended!
Page Views: N/A
Bids: 26
Winning Bid: US $1,512.00
Winning Bidder: s***s

---

The ComicBookListings Blog is Not in any way associated, nor affiliated with any sellers, manufacturers, buyers nor with any other entities or agents of this (or these) products. We receive no payments, commissions, reimbursements, or compensation for the display or sale of this (or these) items. They are displayed here, simply as listing News, so Enjoy! And of course, Buyer Beware!

---

Technorati Tagged:

---

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Womanthology Project!

Thor on eBay! (Category:Collectibles)

Comic Megastore on eBay

Iron Man #1 (Category: Comics )