Can't find it, Here? Try our New Search Bar designed to search Only those sites which might just have what you are looking for.
Custom Search

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Roger Corman Presents Black Scorpion Comic Book #4

Roger Corman Presents Black Scorpion Comic Book #4
Detective Darcy Walker dons her Scorpion costume to take down the Breathtaker and save Angel City from annihilation. But her enemy has planned well, and soon Darcy realizes that she can't do this alone and must rely on the very people she has tried to keep at a distance. In the end, she must make a life or death decision that puts everything she stands for on the line. Written by Paul Salamoff. Art by Daniel Cuchacovich.
Condition: New/NM/MT
This comic book can be ordered for only $3.25 at


5 comments:

Maurice Mitchell said...

Man, I remember the Black Scorion television and it was horrible. I can only hope the comic was better.

Comic Book Listings said...

Didn't get to see the TV show. But the comic looks Hot!

Maurice Mitchell said...

No arguement there. Right up there with the Witchblade costume.

Comic Book Listings said...

Witchblade? Dude! I MET her!!!
Well, Yancy Butler, I mean.
And I mean, she IS HOT!!!

And petite. She's only like, 5'2'' or something, but, Hey! I even got my picture taken with her at the Dallas comic book convention.

Hmmm? I wonder if she's on twitter?

Maurice Mitchell said...

That is so awesome that you met her. The hottie Yancy Butler is short? I never would have guessed. I guess the camera adds five inches.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Womanthology Project!

Thor on eBay! (Category:Collectibles)

Comic Megastore on eBay

Iron Man #1 (Category: Comics )