Can't find it, Here? Try our New Search Bar designed to search Only those sites which might just have what you are looking for.
Custom Search

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Need Gas, Marvel Comics For Sale!

.
Comic Book Listings! For Auction;

A Lot of Marvel Comic Books!

In hard economic times, people need money. And they often Sell, those things they would not normally sell. It is the "Smart" buyer therefore, that Buys at these times and hence, "the rich keep getting richer, and the poor, sell their comic books.

Such is the case with ebay seller "mrbrownbear", or so he says. (Note, it is up to you as a buyer to protect yourself through your own Due Diligence!) Nevertheless, -and ComicBookListings does not normally do this- we checked mrbrownbear's ebay profile and found that he does NOT normally Sell on ebay. In fact, he is usually a Buyer. And therefore he has No Seller Rating. But as I said, in hard economic times, things change. And mrbrownbear is now a seller. ~ComicBookListings

---

Seller's Description:
Hello everyone and thanks for looking at my listing. I have up for bid 30 silver age comics this week. I cant believe Im getting rid of my books but its either that or a tank of gas lol. Anyways what I have are as follows:

*
Amazing Spiderman # 18,25,26,27,29,31,32,34,35,37,39,41 and 43.
*
Strange Tales # 95 and 130.
*
X-Men #11 and 13.
*
Tales of Suspense #40,55,78 and 92.
*
Doctor Strange #171.
*
Marvel Spotlight on Ghost Rider #5.
*
Not Brand Echh #1.
*
Tales to Astonish #57,74,90,93,95 and 96.

Since everyone has diffrent grading standards I will be very conservative with mine. Overall I would say that these books range from very good to fine. I personally think that a few of these books are in the the very fine range BUT I will call it fine on the conservative side. All my books have been stored in Mylar and will be shipped that way as well(shame on you if you use anything else on Silver age!) and come from a smoke free home. I take pride in how I ship my stuff so no, I dont just throw them in a flimsy bendable container. I make damn sure that you get your stuff the way I would like to get mine. Shipping is $12.00 in the U.S. , ask if internatonal. Sorry but I only take paypal or Postal money orders. Thanks again and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.


Auction info: (as of the time of this post.)

Current bid: US $51.00
End time: May-24-08 16:31:34 PDT (6 days 20 hours)
Shipping costs: US $12.00
Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Service to United States
Ships to: United States
Item location: Walterboro, S.C., United States
History: 7 bids


[View Seller's ebay listing]

---

UPDATE: Ok, I just checked up on this listing and there are now 12bids, with a current bid of #112.50. But that's not all! I just noticed that included in this collection, is an Tales OF Suspense #40! Which is the Second appearance of Iron Man!!! Which means, I am now having Second thoughts, about telling you of this listing. Nevertheless, that's what I created this blog for. So there you have it. Mind you, I do not know, or even think, that the seller knows what he's selling. (He must Really need gas!)

---

UPDATE: This auction is now over! This whole Lot of Marvel Comics, including the Tales OF Suspense #40 second appearance of Iron Man, has now SOLD for; US $885.00 with 29 bids.

Check out this Tales of Suspense #39 which Just sold for US $9,600.00.
Somebody got a Hell of a deal!!!

---

ComicBookListings is Not in any way associated, nor affiliated with any sellers, manufacturers, nor with any other entities or agents of this (or these) products. We receive no payments, commissions, reimbursements, or compensation for the display or sale of this (or these) items. They are displayed here, simply as News. so Enjoy!

---

Technorati Tagged:

---

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Womanthology Project!

Thor on eBay! (Category:Collectibles)

Comic Megastore on eBay

Iron Man #1 (Category: Comics )