Can't find it, Here? Try our New Search Bar designed to search Only those sites which might just have what you are looking for.
Custom Search

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

1000 Comic Books For Sale on craigslist. $200

The Comic Book Listings Blog: Buy Sell Trade Comic Books For Sale!

Listing News:

1000 Comic Books For Sale on craigslist. $200

As a comic book collector, naturally I always check the classifieds. And today I found 1000 Comic Books For Sale on craigslist for $200.


Seller's Description
(no pics in Ad)
I have an old comic book collection that I want to sell.
The comic books are from the last 20 years to recent.
Just Marvel and D.C.
no other junk comics.
The comics are all different.
I counted the comics and I have exactly 1,000 of them, they are all in like new condition.
I want to get $200.00 firm.
No DEALERS Please, as I want them to go to a private collector to enjoy them as I did.
If you see this ad it means I still have them for sale, do not email me and ask if I still have them.
I will take this ad down when they are sold, these will go fast so if you are looking for a collection for your kids BUY THEM.
The cost is only 20 cents each.



Listing Details


Listing Link: Large Comic Book Collection,Comics just Marvel and D.C. - $200 (Suffolk)


Update: This Listing has Expired on craigslist!


---

3 comments:

Maurice Mitchell said...

Amazing what you can find on craigslist

Comic Book Listings said...

Muhahaha. You know Maurice, sometimes I am tempted not to post all that I find. But then I am reminded by an empty wallet, that I can't afford to buy anything, anyway.

So I go ahead and post the best of what I find, as in the end, it's all about finding something that at least, "someone" can enjoy. :)

NFL Coach said...

Would have been nice if the seller would have posted some pictures. But for $0.20 a piece, who cares. Just box'em up and ship'em to me. NFL Classifieds

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Womanthology Project!

Thor on eBay! (Category:Collectibles)

Comic Megastore on eBay

Iron Man #1 (Category: Comics )