Can't find it, Here? Try our New Search Bar designed to search Only those sites which might just have what you are looking for.
Custom Search

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Distressed Seller: 3000 Comic Books For Sale!

The Comic Book Listings Blog: Buy Sell Trade Comic Books For Sale! 
Post Your Comic Books For Sale, Trade, or Auction(s)! 
Superhero Collectibles, Movie Memorabilia, Figurines, Posters, and more.

Listing News: 


Seller Falls on Hard Times;
3000 Comic Books For Sale 


Seller says, "My loss = your gain. I need to sell my collection because times are hard. I don't have the time or patience to list individually or in lots on eBay."

So, ok then. Sounds like an opportunity to help somebody out to me. And as, Times Are Hard (even for buyers). Let the negotiations begin. 


Seller's Description:
My collection is made up of 2 parts - 1000 books collected because I wanted them and 2000 books bought as a wholesale lot which I originally intended to break up into lots and sell in bulk on eBay.

The 2000 book bulk collection is mostly newer stuff (last 5 years) made up of shelf pulls and is about 1/3 Marvel, 1/3 DC, and 1/3 indies. There are dupes in the bulk collection (up to 5 books in some cases). They are boxed approximately 200 to a box unbagged. The plan with them was to sell 50 at a time for 20-30 bucks per lot on eBay - I see people do this all the time with great success. The 1st person with $400 can take them all (thats 20 cents per book, or about 7% of the cover price). These can easily be marked up to 40-50 cents apiece and moved in lots for a nice payday.

My real collection consists of mostly Marvel books with some DC and indies mixed in. I have too many books to list, but have a good amount of the following: X-Men, Spider Man, Fantastic Four, Thor, New Mutants, etc... There are many more - just ask. All of my books are for sale, so just ask and we can either arrange for a viewing of parts or the entire collection, or ask for particular characters/books and I'll let you know what I have.

Thanks!


Listing Details:

Listing Location: new york craigslist


Listing Link: 3000 Book Comic Collection - $1
(This link will take you to the seller's Ad on craigslist.)

(CBL Note: Seller did not publish any pictures of his comic books for sale. So, I figure, that might be something you can use in your negotiations. However, you Didn't hear that from me. ;)


---  

The Comic Book Listings Blog is Not in any way associated, nor affiliated with any sellers, manufacturers, buyers nor with any other entities or agents of the Above products. We receive no payments, commissions, reimbursements, or compensation for the display or sale of this (or these) items. They are displayed here, simply as "Listing News"
So Enjoy! And of course, Buyer Beware!

---

Related:

---

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Womanthology Project!

Thor on eBay! (Category:Collectibles)

Comic Megastore on eBay

Iron Man #1 (Category: Comics )