Spiderman Life Size Replica
I just HAD to blog about this listing! This Life Size Replica of Spiderman was a part of the promotions for the 2002 Epic, Spiderman! Seller says; "Spider-Man replica in great condition". Well, I should hope that Spiderman is in Mint condition. But, I guess it's kinda hard to put something like this under glass. Still, a glass case would be the First thing on my to-do list, were I able to purchase this "Amazing" find.
Limited-edition Spider-Man replica in great condition:
* Approximately 4,600 replicas produced exclusively for a Blockbuster "Spider-Man" promotion in 2002.
* Marvel Comics and Sam Raimi (director of Spider-Man) personally involved in development to ensure a high quality, highly collectable piece.
* Created on a digital scan of the movie stunt double of Spider-Man wearing the original costume. Raised 3D detail. The costume is constructed of high quality airbrushed “fabric”, 3-D rubber webbing, and reflective iridescent "Spidey Eyes". Very realistic!
* Life-size. 66” tall, 24” front to back, weight 60 lbs. Made of rubber, steel and plaster.
- Approximately 3,500 replicas produced for a Blockbuster "Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace" promotion in 2000.
- In cooperation with Lucasfilm, created directly from the mold of the movie model for incredible detail and realism.
Don’t wait! Call xxx-xxx-xxxx for complete details.
Location: new york craigslist
Listing Link: Spiderman Full Size Replica - $395 (Katonah)
UPDATE: This Listing has Expired on craigslist!
ComicBookListings Blog is Not in any way associated, nor affiliated with any sellers, manufacturers, nor with any other entities or agents of this (or these) products. We receive no payments, commissions, reimbursements, or compensation for the display or sale of this (or these) items. They are displayed here, simply as listing News, so Enjoy! And of course, Buyer Beware!