Can't find it, Here? Try our New Search Bar designed to search Only those sites which might just have what you are looking for.
Custom Search

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Marvel Comics Avengers No.5 CGC 9.2 Pedigree Auction

The Comic Book Listings Blog: Found at auction;

Marvel Comics Avengers No.5 CGC 9.2
1964 OW/W White Mountain Pedigree
3RD Highest Grade only 9 better

With Marvel Entertainment's Avengers Movie Coming Soon, I figured I had better go ahead and tell you about this ebay aution for a 1964 Marvel Comics "Avengers No.5" CGC 9.2 with OW/W pages from the White Mountain Pedigree collection. Keep in mind of course that ComicBookListings Blog is Not in any way associated, nor affiliated with any sellers, manufacturers, nor with any other entities or agents of this (or these) products. We receive no payments, commissions, reimbursements, or compensation for the display or sale of this (or these) items. They are displayed here, simply as listing News, so Enjoy! And of course, Buyer Beware!


Seller's Description:

I'm downsizing my vast collection of 60s collectibles....everything from Original Art to Hi Grade Silver CGC to Space Toys to Gum Cards.

This is Auction is for a beautiful copy of Avengers # 5 from May 1964 in CGC 9.2 with off white/white pages...the book is from the White Mountain collection. This is the 3RD highest grade & only 9 books have graded higher.... a CGC 9.2 copy with Off-white pages just sold on Comiclink for over $3800.... with the Avengers movie due soon this book will only appreciate in value & is being offered with NO Reserve!!!...the back cover is off white in color.

The case has a crack on the back of 3 inches near top of the case (see the pic)...it is superficial & does not affect the book nor integrity of the case.All my auctions will carry Hi resolution pictures so you know what you are getting ...if there are any issues with any item I will note it. I am NOT a dealer, I'm a collector & I will treat you the way I would be expected to be treated myself if I was the buyer. Please ask plenty of questions & examine the pix closely. Due to 3rd party grading there will be no returns on CGC books. My packing will be bomb proof & insurance is Recommended. I will ship by GLOBAL EXPRESS (5 day estimated delivery time) which will be a flat fee of $45.00 to U.S.A & $50.00 to Europe & Canada .Please check out my other High Grade Avengers CGC books...buy more than 1 book & combine shipping ...each additional book costs $5.00 to ship.Thanks & good luck.


Auction Details: (as of the time of this post)

Auction Agent: eBay
Seller: spacecommander
Auction Ends: May-24-09 19:11:35 PDT (2 days 23 hours)
# of Bids: 13
Current Bid: US $1,565.00


Auction Link: Avengers 5 CGC 9.2 1964 OW/W White Mountain Pedigree
3RD Highest Grade only 9 better see my other Avengers !



---

UPDATE: This Auction has Ended!
Winning Bid: $1,962.00

---

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Womanthology Project!

Thor on eBay! (Category:Collectibles)

Comic Megastore on eBay

Iron Man #1 (Category: Comics )