Can't find it, Here? Try our New Search Bar designed to search Only those sites which might just have what you are looking for.
Custom Search

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Pimp My Batman!

The Comic Book Listings Blog:

Pimp My Batman!

Up for auction is this Mini Batman Action Figure Cereal Toy, from "Vikki" who operates a site called, "Pimp My Barbie". Hence the title of this post, "Pimp My Batman". :)


Seller's Description:
For Auction is one mini Batman action figure!
He is from a packet of Nestle Cereal and is in need of a loving home.

Mini Batman fought his way out of the packaging he came in and jumped out of the cereal box only to find my house full of Barbies, after a few weeks sitting on my computer desk he got bored and is now looking for a new home.

He doesn't just sit there, he does a cool punching move with both arms!!!

The Lfc mug is just to show the scale and is not for sale, just so you know :)

I accept paypal and can confirm that this Mini Batman Figure is from a pet free, smoke free home.......oh and I will ship worldwide, just ask me if the shipping price isn't there.

Happy Bidding, please contact me if you have any questions and I will be glad to help :)


Auction Details: (as of the time of this post)

Seller: grancanariagoodies
Auction Ends: 13 Jun, 200921:59:16 BST (5 days 16hours)
item location: Spain
Page Views: 46
Starting Bid: £0.50


Auction Link: Mini Batman Action Figure Cereal Toy Needs Loving Home


UPDATE: This Auction has Ended with no bids.

---

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Womanthology Project!

Thor on eBay! (Category:Collectibles)

Comic Megastore on eBay

Iron Man #1 (Category: Comics )