Can't find it, Here? Try our New Search Bar designed to search Only those sites which might just have what you are looking for.
Custom Search

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hard Times Forces Sale of Comic Books!

Comic Book Listings:

Hard Times Forces Sale of Comic Books!

found on craigslist,

Hard Times Forces Sale of Comic Books. Seller Needs Money! Forced to sell his comic books. It's a shame, but it's just the kind of listing I'm looking for.

Unfortunately, this guy isn't very organized and doesn't even have a picture, much less an inventory list. Nevertheless, for the Treasure Hunter who's willing to put forth the effort. This listing "could be" an incredible find. So without further a due...


Seller's Description:

I have several boxes of comics and a mag box full of some rare and hard to find items. I'd like to sell them at a reasonable price. I know what most of these are worth and I'm willing to let them go at a much cheaper price than I'd like to, times are tough, ya know? I'm not sure exactly what I have, only about half of my stuff is organized and most of that is the stuff I want to keep. I will sell them all together or I'll let you sift through them and find something that tickles your fancy.


Details:

Listing Agent: dallas craigslist

Listing Link: COMIC BOOKS!! (Euless)

Note: Must contact seller through his craigslist listing. But, you see what I mean? Somebody please help this guy.

---

UPDATE: This Listing has Expired!

---

ComicBookListings is Not in any way associated, nor affiliated with any sellers, manufacturers, nor with any other entities or agents of this (or these) products. We receive no payments, commissions, reimbursements, or compensation for the display or sale of this (or these) items. They are displayed here, simply as listing News, so Enjoy!

---

Technorati Tagged:

---

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Womanthology Project!

Thor on eBay! (Category:Collectibles)

Comic Megastore on eBay

Iron Man #1 (Category: Comics )