Can't find it, Here? Try our New Search Bar designed to search Only those sites which might just have what you are looking for.
Custom Search

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lots of Ghost Rider Comic Books For Sale!

ComicBookListings:

Lots of Ghost Rider Comic Books For Sale!

Seller's Description:
I am selling off parts of my comic collection. These are not professionally graded but they are all great to mint condition. They will come with bags and some will have boards included.I am selling these WAY less than their going for (at least I think I am!).

The selection will cover mostly Marvel and Independent and some select DC Comics. They range from SuperHero to Zombie/Horror Genres. So lets begin

GHOST RIDER

GHOST RIDER (2nd Series)
1-94 Annuals 1-2
GHOST RIDER 2099
1-25
SPIRITS OF VENGEANCE
1-23
BLAZE (MINI)
1-4
BLAZE Series
1-12
MIDNIGHT STALKERS/DARKHOLD/MORBIUS
Issue # 1 of each
GHOST RIDER (6 Issue Mini)
1-6
GHOST RIDER: TRAIL OF TEARS (6 Issue Mini)
1-6
GHOST RIDER (New Series)
1-18, Annual 1
CHAMPIONS TRADE PAPERBACK
1 & 2
GHOST RIDER: MYTHOS
1

Make an offer, I would prefer to sell as sets so I dont end up with a bunch of single issues but will consider offers. Also would prefer money rather than trades but for select Blu Ray dvds I might consider it. Buyer pays shipping but I wont know until I weigh the number of comics.

Location: Bedford, Texas

[link]

---

ComicBookListings is Not in any way associated, nor affiliated with any sellers, manufacturers, nor with any other entities or agents of this (or these) products. We receive no payments, commissions, reimbursements, or compensation for the display or sale of this (or these) items. They are displayed here, simply as News. so Enjoy!

---

Technorati Tagged:

---

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Womanthology Project!

Thor on eBay! (Category:Collectibles)

Comic Megastore on eBay

Iron Man #1 (Category: Comics )