Can't find it, Here? Try our New Search Bar designed to search Only those sites which might just have what you are looking for.
Custom Search

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Star Wars Action Figures For Sale on craigslist!

The Comic Book Listings Blog: Buy Sell Trade Comic Books For Sale!
Post Your Comic Books For Sale, Trade, or Auction(s)!
Superhero Collectibles, Movie Memorabilia, Figurines, Posters, and more.

Listing News:

Star Wars Action Figures 
For Sale on craigslist.


Precept:
Seller does not say "why" he/she is selling their collection Star Wars Action Figures. However they do say "I have thought of ebay but I do not really have the time to post each figure and await bids." Which I take to mean; "I Need Cash Now".

So, maybe there's a deal to be had here. Question is, "do you have what it takes to negotiate a bargain?"



Seller's Description: 
Star Wars Collectibles
All my figures are NIB and in mint condition. I use the Star Wars price guide to give true prices.
I will also include discounted prices for Figure Sets and also an over all price for the collection. I do not travel with these collectibles. I have thought of ebay but I do not really have the time to post each figure and await bids. Each sale is final and I have owned these figures for a number of years. They have not been exposed to smoke or sun damage and are in mint condition with some dust. I will do the best I can to detail the figures.

POWER OF THE FORCE: All figures together below are - $175.00

*Max Rebo Band Pairs - Vendor Exclusive*

Max Rebo & Doda Bodonawieedo - $40.00 (has a dent from storage but is still sealed)
Barquin D'An & Droopy McCool - $33.00
Joh Yowza & Sy Snootles - $33.00

All 3 pairs together are - $95.00

*Jabba's Palace Slave Girls*

Oola & Salacious Crumb (mail order) - $20.00
Princess Leia Organa as Jabba's Prisoner - $10.00 (has holgraphic image)

Both together are - $25.00

*Expanded Universe w/ 3-D play scene*

Grand Admiral Thrawn - $30.00
Princess Leia Dark Empire - $35.00
Clone Emperor Palpatine - $45.00
Luke Skywalker Dark Empire - $30.00

All 4 figures together are - $100.00

*Comics*

Set of 4 comics of Star Wars Episode 1- in good condition. The set for $10.00

The prices seem high I understand, but if you went to ebay you may pay more or less depends on the days and the # of bids. Each are priced from the price guide at the Star Wars Archive. And if you would like all the figures together I'll throw in the comics for free. If you priced each figure seperately and bought them one at a time the price would be $286.00, if you bought them as sets it would cost you $230.00 over all but if you buy them all I'll let them go at $175.00. Like I said ebay isn't worth my time and after shipping fee's you may pay more. I have also included some images.
Send me an email if interested, and once again I do not travel with these figures.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

Listing Details:
Listing Location: new york craigslist
Item Location: Harlem / Morningside

Listing Link: Star Wars Figures (Harlem / Morningside)


---
The Comic Book Listings Blog is Not in any way associated, nor affiliated with any sellers, manufacturers, buyers nor with any other entities or agents of the Above^ products. We receive no payments, commissions, reimbursements, or compensation for the display or sale of this (or these) items. They are displayed here, simply as "Listing News".  
So Enjoy! And of course, Buyer Beware! 
---

Related:

 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Womanthology Project!

Thor on eBay! (Category:Collectibles)

Comic Megastore on eBay

Iron Man #1 (Category: Comics )