Can't find it, Here? Try our New Search Bar designed to search Only those sites which might just have what you are looking for.
Custom Search

Monday, June 15, 2009

JMV Comic Book Show - Arlington, Texas

The Comic Book Listings Blog: Found on craigslist.

The JMV Comic Book Show
Arlington, Texas
Sunday June 21,2009


Holiday Inn -Northeast
1311 Wet N Wild Way
(Located off IH -30 take the Collins/ Ballparkway exit)

*NOTE: This hotel is only a few minutes from the New Cowboys Stadium, Texas Ranger Ballpark,and 6 Flags Hurricane Harbor

Buy,Sell,or trade with dealers and collectors of vintage to modern comics and related collectibles.

Hours: 10am -5pm Admission:$2.00
Early Buyer Admission: $5.00 (9am -10am only and limited to the first 100 people ONLY due to past crowd control problems)
Win a $100.00 shopping spree drawing at 4:30pm

Dealer Tables are still available for $50.00 each (30-6ft available)

For more info contact:
JMV Entertainment
(254)760-8682
e-mail: info@jmventertainment.com
website: www.jmventertainment.com



craigslist Ad: Arlington,Texas "JMV Comic Book Show" Sunday June 21,2009 - $2 (Holiday Inn - NE,Arlington,Texas)

---

UPDATE: Well the show is over. But luckily I was able to attend. Lucky, as the over-all attendance was somewhat small, which made the dealers all too happy to cut some really great deals.

Of course, I did get there kinda early (noon). And I left kinda early (1:00pm). So I really can't tell you how big of crowd showed up for the 4:30 drawing. But after seeing what I saw, you can bet that i will be attending the next JMV Comic Book Show. In fact, I may even get me a table for the next event so that I can give you twitter updates, and do a much better job of reporting on the event than what I have here. Though I can report that the promoter (JVM) broke down on the way to the event, so that the comic book show wound up being Free! And nevertheless, that I had a great time and met a lot of really cool collectors and dealers.

Watch for future show dates right here on The Comic Book Listings Blog, and of course, at JMV Entertainment.

Note: If you were a dealer at the JVM show, please let me know as I will be happy to post your comics for sale. Or, of course. Just click the "Post Your Listings" link in the sidebar to post by email. Or click here to find out "How To Post Your Comic Books For Sale".

---

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Womanthology Project!

Thor on eBay! (Category:Collectibles)

Comic Megastore on eBay

Iron Man #1 (Category: Comics )